Naughty Boy.... Naughty Naughty Boy!

As the title says, I've been a naughty boy lately and haven't been blogging... Practice makes perfect after all....

Anyway, as y'all have noticed, I've gone through a couple alterations to my avi.  New skin, hair, piercings, etc etc.  So I thought while my wife Berry has been setting up her new shape shop (Bodies by Berry) with her sissy who's putting out the clothes (Meshaholics), which I'm (unofficially) naming as Bodies-aholics, that I would do a quick post and tell y'all about what I've found.


What I'm wearing:
 Eyes: MONS / Sharpen Eyes
Hair: Redgrave Chris
Shape: Personal
Skin: Belleza - Dylan Tan Frost (w/ additional upper chest hair)
Tattoo: Endless Pain - Suicide
Piercings:  Zombie Suicide - Lien Nose & Rean Chest
                [BU] Black Ear Plugs
Pants: Tableau Vivant - Zaaf
Shirt: Apple May Designs - (Men's) Simple Unbuttoned Shirt-Steel
Shoes: Awori Cassini - Men's Half-shoe

Post a Comment

0 Comments