[LOTD] Witchery

Hello!
I know I haven't posted lately, I've been having some computer issues. >.< But it's being sorted and I can start to blog again! \o/ So today I'm sharing an awesome outfit by Mute which is available at Dark Twist Fantasy and some Mute heels which are available today for Secret Wednesday at the Mute Mainstore! 


What Berry's Wearing
 
Appearance:
  • Hair: little bones. Baptism - Browns
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica - 01 (Limited Edition)
  • Eyeliner: Pink Acid Natural Eyelashes & Eyeliner Face Make-Up
  • Lipstick: [PF] Essential Lipsticks - <Red>

Body Parts:
  • Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
  • Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
  • Nails: beauty by alaskametro<3 Slink manicure/pedicure - "Basic Pack"

Clothes:
Accessories:
  • Ring:  JCNY - Lovers Garden, 'REAL Diamond' Technology, Wedding Band