[LOTD] Walk Away

Hello everyone!
I know I haven't blogged in a really long time, but I've got a new computer now! This is my first post on the new PC! \o/ I've got a really cute new outfit from Twinkle to share with you all! It's called "Walk Away" and includes a Mesh dress, Leggings (appliers for Slink Physique & Omega included), and Heels. It's one of my favorite outfits! With this cute outfit I'm wearing a Truth hair called "Esther" which you can get at Uber!



What I'm Wearing:

  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Esther -  Browns at Uber
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Ellie skin - Jamaica 06 at Kustom9
  • Eyes: {S0NG} :: Eden // Green Eye
  • Eyeliner: Pink Acid Natural Eyelashes & Eyeliner Face Make-Up
  • Lipstick: [PF] Essential Lipsticks - <Reds>
  • Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
  • Outfit: [Twinkle] Walk Away NEW!


Poses/Props:
  • Poses:PoseMe - Lady Pack 1 & Pack 2