Marathon Caye Lookout Point & Water Slide

Hello everyone!
So I've decided to do something a little bit different with this post. I love fashion & shopping of course, but my second favorite thing to do is explore! So this will be a Destination post, and I will be doing more of them as well! 

I discovered Marathon Caye a couple months ago with my MC. We were bored and decided to go out and explore. When you first land here you're on a look out, at the top of an amazing water slide! You're greeted by a beautiful Aurora Borealis (or it's other name Northern Lights).

There is so much to do here such as: swimming, riding rides, dancing, cuddling up around a camp fire with your family, friends, or partner. 
Don't for get the drive-in theater though! That is the best part in my opinion! 

Below are a few pictures I have snapped here, there is minimal editing that way you can see the beauty Marathon Caye has! 

Aerial View 
Look Out Deck & Water Slide
Roller Coaster
Another Ride

Performance & Dancing Area  
Drive-In Movie Theater



Now it's time for me curl up in the Drive-In and watch a movie! 

I hope yall have enjoyed this post, I look forward to doing many more of them!