.::Bitch Tail::. Sugar Rush ~Pre-Release~

Hiya Ladies!
I can't sleep, so I figured I'd do some posts for yall. Bitch Tail has released a super cute outfit just for Pre-Release. It's called "Sugar Rush"....makes me want to sing Sugar Rush by Cash Cash LOL.

Anyhow, this outfit is super cute and totally one of my favorites (yes, I know I say that about all BT's outfits). This outfit includes a mesh tank in 5 sizes, nonmesh jeans with cuffs (which have neat built in boots), and a belt.

If ya want to stay up to date with Bitch Tail you can stalk the blog: as well as join the =^-^= Bitch Tail =^-^= group for only 98L$ and receive access to lucky chairs as well as MM boards and group gifts. There is also the .::Bitch Tail VIP Groupies::. group which has a 500L$ fee to join, currently 350L$ for the weekend sale, I highly suggest the groupies group as you get 250L$ in credit monthly and a ton of other goodies...make sure ya join it now during the weekend sale! <3 


Wearing: 
  • Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Dark Browns
  • Skin: [Hush] Quinn Skin - Smoked
  • Shape: HANNA Shape - [LUST] Limited
  • Lashes: Pink Acid - Natural Lashes Face Make-Up
  • Gum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum!
  • Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
  • Outfit: .::BT::. Sugar Rush *Pre-Release Exclusive*

Love,
Berry ❤

Post a Comment

0 Comments