.::Latreia::. Lilith

Hiya Ladies!
Been digging through my inventory, and I found these hot stompers from Latreia Foot Fashions. They are called "Lilith" and include an alpha and a shoe base.

I wasn't really sure what to blog with it so I kept digging, and found this cute tutu that my sexy sissy Jayde bought me from Razorblade Jacket. Then I found my hot new studded vest & tee pack and my new magika hair then bazam, I got a hot ass outfit to share with yall.

But enough jibber jabber lmao. Join the Latreia Foot Fashions group inworld to stay up to date with new releases as well as group gifts. 

  • Hair: Magika [01] Please
  • Skin: [Hush] Quinn Skin - Smoked
  • Shape: HANNA Shape - [LUST] Limited
  • Lashes: Pink Acid - Natural Lashes Face Make-Up
  • Face Piercings: :Z.S: Dominance Piercing
  • Nails: dl:: Punk Perfect Hands (size 10)
  • Top: .:SS:. Womens Studded Vest & Belly Tee Fatpack
  • Skirt: =Razorblade Jacket= Nylon Cotton Tutu /// Black
  • Shoes: Latreia - Lilith Black

Love,
Berry ❤

Post a Comment

0 Comments