O-M-G What Is That You Say? Both Bitch Tail Regions Got Remodeled, Plus An Awesome New Release?

Yes,
It's true ladies! Both Bitch Tail & Bitch Tail Mesh have gotten a remodel. In my opinion Bitch Tail looks 100 times more awesome! In this post I am standing over in the Bitch Tail Mesh Region, where the mall is now located. It looks totally awesome, I love the Bitch Tail billboard behind me! I suppose I will quit blabbing now and share the new release with yall. This hot outfit is called "Amy", it's named after the owner of Fallen Dreams Inc. Included in this outfit is a nonmesh top, a mesh dress in 5 sizes, nonmesh blindfold, nonmesh horns, and a really neat texture hud with 8 colors! Totally worth it in my opinion, make sure yall grab this outfit and check out both of the newly remodeled regions! 


xoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments