Marley - Black Long Shirt & Swag This

I totally love both of these outfits,
my hubby let me do a double post with him...wootness!
Both of our outfits are from our favorite store Marley Clothing Company, the outfit my Donnybear is wearing is Part of Marley's new Men's Line.
And the dress I'm wearing is one of her new release, it's a long shirt/dress thingie and I absolutely love it!

 On Berry:
  • Outfit: Marley - Black Long Shirt
  • Hair: Truth Hair - Tammy [Dark Browns]
  • Skin: AlterEgo - Typha [Tan-Natural]
  • Glasses: Ten Penny - Dorkies [Black]
  • Nails: Sexy Mama's - Manicure 
  • Shoes: Marley - Rise Above Stilettos 
  • Shape: Ricielli - Judy [Modified]
On Donny:
  • Outfit: Marley - Swag This
  • Hair: Exile - Aiden
  • Skin: Bad@ss - Mocha 
  • Shoes: Awori Cassini - Men's HalfShoe [Black]
  • Shape: Personal Shape 
 

Post a Comment

2 Comments