Forbidden Closet Designs at Pure Sales Room + New Releases at Zombie Suicide

Hi Ladies!
I really apologize, I know I haven't blogged much in the last couple days. Real Life has been a bit hectic the last few weeks. But it's settling down! Anyhow, Forbidden Closet Designs has 2 really really cute dresses out at Pure Sales Room. The dresses are Pink & Black and they come with some super cute heels. I have to say the pink one is my favorite and I really am not a fan of pink. Make sure yall head on over to Pure Sales Room and check it out, while you're there browse the items from other stores as well...there are a bunch of awesome creators there, and keep your eye open. There will be more Pure Sales Room posts! And aslo Zombie Suicide has a new line of mesh piercings, they are super awesome. In this post I am wearing the Reann Chest Piercings along with the Lien Nose Piercings. So go check em out! ❤

On Berry:

I'm off to dream land now, have a good night/morning everyone and go check out  Pure Sales Room and Zombie Suicide!

xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments