We Can't Stop, And We Wont Stop...

Hi Ladies & Dudes!
I'm back again, except this time I got my hubby with me! One of my absolute favorite stores Badazzle Designs is participating in Fashion Wardrobe. The super awesome Miss Kat has put out 2 outfits for Part B of Round 1. First I'm sharing the outfit called "Loverface" with yall. Loverface Includes: Off the Shoulder Top and a Mini Ruffled Skirt, as well as Alphas. Then we have "Big Girl"...Big Girl Includes: High Waisted Panties and a Top. And yes guys, we will are listing Donny's Fashion Credits...Donny will also be working on some posts while I am on vacation in Real Life so keep your eye on the blog! ❤ 

On Berry:

On Donny:
  • Hair: Redgrave - Chris
  • Skin: [IC] Full Heavy Beard .::Sinner::. black base
  • Beard: Bad@zz - Mocha
  • Shape:  Zombie Suicide - Mark (Modified)
  • Neck Tattoo: Zombie Suicide - Believe
  • Tattoo: Endless Pain - Suicide v1
  • Shirt: BTS Men's Mesh Tee
  • Pants: ~Tableau Vivant~ Zaaf pants - black


 On Berry:

- Berry & Donny 

Post a Comment

0 Comments