Badazzle - Winter Time

Hey Ladies!
I have a super cute new release from Badazzle Designs to share with you all, this cute outfit is called "Winter Time" and totally fits the season. Included in this awesome outfit is a Black Jacket, Jeans, and Mesh Boots...I'm really in love with this outfit, it is something I know I'd wear in Real Life.

I matched this cute outfit with hair from Truth, glasses from Ten Penny, as well as my favorite nails from Sexy Mamas. Make sure you get on over to Badazzle Designs and pick up this super cute outfit!
Body:
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Alice
  • Shape: Badazzle Designs - Ella
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Eyes Blue
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Hair: Truth Hair - Josie
Clothing:
  • Outfit: Badazzle Designs - Winter Time
Accessories:
  • Glasses: Ten Penny - Dorkies
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure

Post a Comment

0 Comments