Battle Scars

Hey Ladies,
I decided to get Prim Boobies from Lolas, after a long time of contemplating. I'm really glad I did, there awesome and hubby loves them! Lmao. I wasn't sure at first, but I thought I'd give it a try. It did take a while for me to get em to match my skin tone but I got it.

So I Mix-n-matched this cute outfit, and I call it "Battle Scars". My top is from Cheeky, the breast applier is sold separately from the shirt (just an FYI), and my cute lil camo pants are from Bitch Tail's  Fighter outfit! 

 Body:
★Skin: Al Vulo - Alice
★Shape: Badazzle Designs - Ella
★Eyes: Marley C.C. - Eye Set 1 Naturals
★Eyelashes:Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
★Hair: Argrace - Military Cap "Loose Chignon"
★Boobies: Lolas - Push Up 2.5

Clothing:
★Top: Cheeky - Upper Shirt
★Pants: Bitch Tail - Fighter

Accressories:
★Nails:  Dirtyland - Perfect Hands Size 10
★Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Beast Ink
★Tattoo: Hebenon Vial - Death of Baroque 

 
       



Post a Comment

0 Comments