Happy Turkey Day!

Hey Ladies!
First off I'd like to wish everybody a Happy Turkey Day, I'm thankful for my Real Life/Second Life Friends, Family, and my loving husband. I'm also thankful for the roof I have over my head the clothing I have to wear and the awesome food I'm about to eat this evening! 

I have a super cute mix-n-match outfit to share with yall, I bought some really cute hair from Auxillary, and matched it with a Top from Muah, and Jeans from Delirium Style.
 Body:
  • Skin: Filthy - May Group Gift
  • Shape: Berry's Personal Shape
  • Hair: Auxillary - Kimmi
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creeations - Mysteria
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue Eyes
  • Teeth: PXL Creations - Open Mouth Addon
  • Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet
Clothing:
  • Top: Muah - White Henley
  • Jeans: Delirium Style - Idun
Accessories:
  • Glasses: Aris Aris - Glasses White
  • Necklace: L&B - "True Love" Jewelry Set  Platinum
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone -Stay safe and have fun! <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments