BoobieLicious - Hunt For Your Inner Slut Prize

Hey Ladies!
So Yesterday I started this hunt called "Hunt For Your Inner Slut". I'm still currently working on it, but I stopped to take a break and try on some of the things I got. This sexy outfit is the Prize from BoobieLicious...It is one of my favorite prizes so far! 

I matched this sexy Bodysuit with hair from Mirai Style, nails from Dirtyland, face paint from AlterEgo, boots from TEN"10, and of course my boobies from Lolas!
Body:
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Alice
  • Shape: Berry's Personal Shape
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Eyes: Marley Clothing Company - Eye Set 1 Natural
  • Hair: Mirai Style - Iseb
Clothing:
  • Bodysuit: BoobieLicious -  Hunt For Inner Slut Prize
  • Boobs: TEN"10 - Megas Black
Accessories:
  • Face Paint: AlterEgo - Toxxic's Infantry
  • Earrings: Ryca - Hoop Color Change
  • Nails: Dirtyland - Perfect Hands Size 10

Post a Comment

0 Comments