Hmm...What To Wear?

Hiya Ladies!
I've got a new release from Sugar & Cyanide, as well as a new release from Latreia Foot Fashions to share with yall. First I will share the super cute dresses from Sugar & Cyanide, called "Summer Dresses". I really love these dresses, they are mesh but include a lolas tango applier for you ladies. You can get this dress in other colors as well: darkness (which I am wearing), mint delight, brownie, cotton candy, ombre, purple haze, and vino. Next is my super hot heels from Latreia Foot Fashions, called "Eliza". You can get this in other colors too: black (which I am wearing), blue, gold, green, pink, purple, red, and white. Also I matched these 2 new releases up with some newish hair from Truth Hair as well, I really love how this turned out! 


On Berry:
•Hair: TRUTH HAIR Abra -  Browns
•Skin: [Hush] Quinn Skin - Smoked
•Shape: ::Bodies By Berry:: - Nikki V.3 
•Eyeliner: Pink Acid Natural Eyelashes & Eyeliner Face Make-Up 
•Teeth: [ PXL ] OpenMouth Addon
•Nails: **CJ** Hello Kitty Mesh Nails
•Outfit: .S&C.  Summer Fatpack
•Heels: Latreia - Eliza Black

↓ Sutar & Cyanide Mainstore ↓
↓ Sugar & Cyanide Marketplace ↓
↓ Latreia Foot Fashions Mainstore ↓
↓ Latreia Foot Fashions Marketplace ↓
↓ Truth Hair Mainstore ↓
↓ Truth Hair Marketplace ↓

xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments