Last Friday Night We Went Streaking In The Park...

Hiya Ladies!
I'm still on vacation in San Antonio, Texas. All my family (pretty much) has gone home so I have a little bit of down time this afternoon, so I thought I'd do a post for yall. So lets get on with it! I have a new release from Sugar & Cyanide to share with yall, called "Annette". This outfit includes a body suit (with tango applier), mesh skirt, and mousie ears which are not pictured in my post. I love this outfit, it's soo cute...it also comes with a skirt alpha but in my opinion it looks better with out the alpha, make sure yall go snag this cute outfit up! 

↓ Teleport to Sugar & Cyanide ↓

↓ Sugar & Cyanide on Marketplace ↓

On Berry:
•Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sadie -  Browns (New Release)
•Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [Peacock Bisquit TDR ]
•Shape: .PINK. - [LUST]Shapes
•Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make Up + Base Hair / 4 Versions
•Tattoo: Custom iNKZ - Heartless Tattoo
•Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
•Outfit: .S&C. Annette (New Release)
•Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014) (New Release)

xoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments