Sexy Fishnet

Hiya Ladies!
Please excuse the background, I'm on my honeymoon so I don't have my usual studio. Anyhow, I have a super hot fishnet bra from Sugar & Cyanide to share with yall. This hot bra includes 2 versions, one with pasties and one with out. You can also get this in black, blue, brown, green, grey, purple, red, and white. Lolas tango appliers are included as well.

↓ Teleport to Sugar & Cyanide ↓

↓ Sugar & Cyanide on Marketplace ↓


On Berry:
•Hair: *ARGRACE* Military Cap "Loose Chignon" ~ (Dark brown)
•Skin: [Hush] Robin Skin - Charcoal
•Shape: ::Bodies By Berry:: - Nikki V.3
•Tattoo: Custom iNKZ - Bad To The Bone
•Face Piercings: :Z.S: Adrenalin Piercing
•Chest Piercings: :Z.S: Chest Piercing V1
•Nails: **CJ** Hello Kitty Mesh Nails
•Gloves: .:LoLa:. poison
•Bracelets: .:LoLa:. poison
•Bra: .S&C. Fishnet Top - Fat Pack
•Shorts: -Fade Arcade- Mesh Shorts Black
Shoes: *DL* Baggers Ladies - MESH Heavy Grunge Boots - Black - Boxed

xoxox


Post a Comment

0 Comments