Let That Stage Light Go And Shine On Down

Hey Ladies,
Yup I'm back again with another Sugar & Cyanide outfit. 
This one is really cute, something I would totally wear in real life. 
This outfit is called "Uninhibited" and features a mesh leopard print halter top, mesh jeans, and alphas for both. 

Also my cute tattoo, that just happens to match it is from my wifey's store Infamous.
 Definitely hit up both of these awesome stores! 
Oh and how could I forget, a hot new premium  shape called Itziar from Markel Shapes! 

↓ Teleport to Sugar & Cyanide ↓

↓ Teleport to Markel Shapes ↓



On Berry: 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Izzie -  Black & Whites
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [Peacock Bisquit TDR ]
Shape: Markel Shapes :: Itziar PREMIUM :: 
Teeth: [ PXL ] OpenMouth Addon
Tattoo: ::i*:: Fearless
Glasses: Ten Penny -'Dorkies' Glasses In Black
Nails: **CJ** Hello Kitty Mesh Nails
Outfit: .S&C. Uninhibited
Shoes: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)

xoxox



Post a Comment

0 Comments