I've Got Some Wild Stories...

Hi Ladies!
I got a new Bitch Tail post for yall, this will be my last post for the night so I can get some sleep. This hot outfit is called "Wild Stories", you can get this outfit in 4 colors. As you can see I got Teal, which is my favorite color! It's mesh so it includes 5 sizes plus and alpha.  Totally worth it. Keep your eyes open, I got another Bitch Tail post coming tomorrow! ❤

↓ Teleport to Bitch Tail ↓

↓ Teleport to Bitch Tail Mesh ↓   

   On Berry:
Hair: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT Hair/Naturals
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [Peacock Bisquit TDR ]
Shape: Markel Shapes :: Itziar PREMIUM :: 
Lashes: :Z.S:  Lashes
Dimple Piercings: :Z.S: Triple Dimpled Piercing
Teeth: [ PXL ] OpenMouth Addon
Ring: {ae} FREE ring pops
Nails: **CJ** Hello Kitty Mesh Nails
Outfit: .::BT::. Wild Stories *Teal*

xoxox 

Post a Comment

0 Comments