.::Badazzle Designs::. Back Home

Hey Ladies!
I know I've been slacking on my blogging lately, but I have a sexy outfit from Badazzle Designs to share with yall. This sexy outfit is called "Back Home" and includes: Top, Lolas Tango Breast Applier, Pasties, Mesh Skirt, Fishnets, and Arm Warmers. This outfit is sexy as fuck, and it made my boyfriend go "oooo"...hehe. 

This outfit is a must-have for your closet, also Join the Badazzle Designs group in world to stay up to date with all the new releases. You'll also receive 250L in Store Credit each month! If ya really want to you can join my blog group in world as well, Search [Berry's Closet] Stalkers to find it! :-)

Body:
  • Hair: Ploom. - Twilla
  • Skin: Hush Skins - Kirra
  • Shape: Badazzle Designs - Evangeline
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Al Vulo - Doll Lashes
  • Make Up: Damned - Tribal Make Up
Clothing:
  • Outfit: Badazzle Designs - Back Home
 Accessories:
  • Face Piercings #1:  Hebenon Vial - Beast [Ink]
  • Face Piercings #2: iPoke - DOA
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
  • Hip Piercings: F.U.C - Hip Piercings

- Berry <3 

Post a Comment

0 Comments