.::Beyond The Stars::. Without You

Hey Ladies,
So I decided to do a little shopping tonight at Beyond The Stars Designs. I came across this super cute outfit named "Without You", I totally fell in love with the sneakers that came with it. And I am not a fan of pink but I just had to buy this. This cute outfit includes: A Sweater, Shorts, and Sneakers.

Don't forget to join the Beyond The Stars Designs group in world so you can stay up to date with new releases and get group gifts as well!
Body:
  • Hair: Truth Hair - January (Subscriber Gift)
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Julia Intense Night (Old Group Gift)
  • Shape: Badazzle Designs - Emma
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
Clothing:
  • Outfit: Beyond The Stars Designs - Without You
Accessories:
  • Face Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Candy
  • Ears: Gauged - Elven Stretched [Emotions]
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure

- Berry <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments