.::Envious Creations::. Sparkles & Group Gift Skin

Hey Ladies!
I have this super cute skin from Envious Creations to share with yall. It's a group gift, for this month. And I totally love it. It's really cute. I realized I hadn't blogged it for yall yet, so I figured I would blog it with the "Sparkles" outfit from Envious Creations as well. I absolutely love this combo. Sparkles includes: Top, Pasties, Jeans, Collar, Arm Bandana, Leg Bandana, Bangles, Finger Tape, Sneakers, Belt, and a Tattoo.

Make sure ya join the Envious Creations group in-world to get the awesome group gifts such as this beautiful skin!
What Berry Is Wearing:
  • Hair: Truth Hair - Rashida
  • Skin: Envious Creations - Judy Tan Faerie (Group Gift)
  • Shape: Bodies By Berry - Berry
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Al Vulo - Doll Lashes
  • Teeth: PXL Creations - Open Mouth Addon
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
  • Outfit: Envious Creations - Sparkles

- Berry <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments