.::Badazzle Designs::. Time Consuming

Hey Ladies!
I've been a little behind on posts lately, so I'd figured I will do some now. I have a super cute mesh dress from Badazzle Designs called "Time Consuming" to share with yall this evening. It also has a color hud, so you can change the colors of the dress which I think is super awesome! The hud includes 6 colors, and the dress comes in 5 sizes because it's mesh an alpha is also included as well!

Join the Badazzle Designs group In-World to stay up to date with new releases, and relieve 250L$ in monthly credit as well as monthly group gifts.
What Berry Is Wearing:
  • Hair: Ploom - Penny
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Aisha
  • Shape: Bodies By Berry - Berry 
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Green
  • Lashes: Al Vulo - Doll Lashes
  • Teeth: PXL Creations - Open Mouth Addon
  • Nails: AlterEgo - Glitter Nails
  • Outfit: Badazzle Designs - Time Consuming
  • Heels: Kiki Designs- Coqueta Heels
 
- Berry <3
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments