.::Just Pale::. Nadia

Hey Ladies,
I have super cute outfit to share with yall today. It's from Just Pale and it's called Nadia. This outfit is just too cute, definitely my favorite from Just Pale. Nadia features a hot mesh mini dress, which comes in 5 sizes (Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small, and Extra Small) as well ruffle sleeves, 3 alphas (For boots, boots & dress, and just the dress), and finally the super cute boots.

This is definitely something you need in your closet! Join the Just Pale group in world to stay up to date with all the awesome new releases, and join my group Berry's Closet Stalkers...my group is by invite only so if your interested in joining just drop me a line. :D I'm вєяяу мєℓℓιѕση (berrabin.aura) in world!


♥Hair: Magika - Tendency [01]
♥Skin: Al Vulo - Alyss (Group Gift)
♥Shape:  Lust - Alisa V.2 
♥Eyes: BSN Deep Eyes - Bright Blue
♥Lashes: Al Vulo - Doll Lashes
♥Teeth: PXL Creations - Open Mouth Addon
♥Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
♥Outfit: Just Pale - Nadia

- Berry xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments