.::Beyond The Stars::. Broken Pieces

Hey Ladies!
I have a super cute outfit from [Beyond The Stars] Designs to share with yall, this cute outfit is called "Broken Pieces". I got it at Acid Lily (If I'm remembering correctly lmao). Okay so this cute outfit includes a mesh top in 5 sizes, a color hud for the top, and pants with digi legs.

This one is a personal favorite, I can't tell ya how many times I've worn it since buying it! This should definitely be in your closet, join the [Beyond The Stars] Designs group in world to stay up to date with new releases and stuffs! <3 

♥Hair: Magika - Tomorrow [01]
♥Skin: Al Vulo - Alyss (Group Gift)
♥Shape:  Badazzle Designs - Evangeline
♥Eyes: BSN Deep Eyes - Bright Blue
♥Lashes: Al Vulo - Doll Lashes
♥Glasses: Ten Penny - Dorkies
♥Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
♥Outfit: Beyond The Stars Designs - Broken Pieces


- Berry xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments