.::Kennedy's::. Harem Pants

Hey Ladies!
So I became a blogger for Kennedy's. I had never heard of the store till my gorgeous sister Miss Jayde told me about it, so I went over checked Kennedy's out and I fell in love.

And here I am now...a Kennedy's blogger! Anywhow, I decided that today is going to be a lazy day and I have some super cute sweat pants from Kennedy's to share with yall. They are mesh, and come in multiple sizes with alphas. You can get them in the following colors: Mauve, Purple, White, Green, Gray, Blue, and Black.

I really love these pants, definitely my favorite. Yall need to go check out Kennedy's store...great clothing at an affordable price!







★Berry Fallen Is Wearing★

▶Shape: Nikki V.2 by "Bodies By Berry"

▶Skin: [Hush] - Peyton Skin - Loved - Caramel

▶Lashes: [Hush] - Lashes - Lush

▶Hair: Wasabi Pills - Kumi Pony Mesh Hair

▶Teeth: [Hush] - Say Ahh Teeth

▶Piercings: *P* - Unisex Face Piercing ~ Serie P4 ~ Silver

▶Collar: BS - Sami TITANIUM Hearts Chaink Link Collar

▶Nails: Sexy Mommas - Manicure Sculpted Nails

▶Top: Forever Young - Bittersweet Outfit MP Promo

▶Pants: Kennedy's - Harem Pants

▶Feet: Bitch Tail - Bare Feet


Love,
Berry  xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments