.::Bitch Tail::. Correction *Black*

Hey Ladies!
So Bitch Tail has released a super cute new outfit. I'm totally in love with this outfit, it's called "Correction". Comes in a few colors but I chose black (because well as y'all can probably tell black is one of my fav colors).

Correction features a mesh top in 5 sizes with an alpha, jean pants with cuffs, and some really cute sneakers. I highly suggest this outfit, perfect for just a casual sunday...or any day for that matter. I matched this cute outfit up with some hair from Ploom and of course my favorite glasses from Ten Penny.

Join the =^-^= Bitch Tail =^-^ group in world for only 98L$, you get access to the lucky chairs, midnight mania boards, group gifts, ect....as well as 25% back in store credit. There is also the .::Bitch Tail VIP Groupies::. which has a one time fee of 500L$ (currently 275L for Maddison's birthday sale till 9 PM SLT TONIGHT) but totally worth it as you get 250L in store credit monthly, as well as first buy options on new releases, sim locked down events, group gifts, random adboard model calls ect...I highly suggest the VIP groupie group as I have been a Bitch Tail Groupy since that group was made. You can also join [Berry's Closet] Stalkers to stay up to date with my blog, IM ժյ ҍҽɾɾվ ƒɑӀӀҽղ (berrabin.aura) and I sure will hook ya up! 

★Berry Fallen Is Wearing★

▶Shape: Nikki V.2 by "Bodies By Berry"

▶Skin: [Hush] - Peyton Skin - Loved - Caramel

▶Lashes: [Hush] - Lashes - Lush

▶Hair: Ploom - Penny

▶Teeth: [Hush] - Say Ahh Teeth

▶Glasses: Ten Penny - Dorkies/Black

▶Collar: BS - Sami TITANIUM Hearts Chaink Link Collar

▶Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure

▶Outfit: Bitch Tail - Correction *Black*


Love,
Berry - xoxoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments