.::BTS::. My Kind Of Love [Pink]

Hey Ladies!
*continues singing and jammin* Well she ain't no Cinderella
When she's getting undressed
'Cause she rocks it like the naughty wicked witch of the west...
Oopsie *turns the music off and gets to bloggin*  I have this super cute valentines day outfit from [Beyond The Stars] Designs to share with you all.It's called "My Kind Of Love" and comes in Red or Pink. I chose Pink!


★Berry Fallen Is Wearing★

▶Shape: Nikki V.2 by "Bodies By Berry"

▶Skin: [Hush] Peyton - Loved - Cocoa

▶Hair: Fri.Day - Tatnumn

▶Face Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Liquid [ink]


▶Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure

▶Clothes: .:BTS:. Valentine's Day Bra & Panties - Pink & Red


▶Boots: Miel - Dandy Boots Solid


Happy Valentines Day yall, If I find anymore cuuute Valentines outfits I'll make sure to blog them.
Much love,
- Berry xoxoxox







 

Post a Comment

0 Comments