.::Fallen Dreams Inc::. Bamboozaled

Hey Ladies!
So, I've discovered a new store. I had never been to Fallen Dreams Inc, but a friend of mine sent me this super cute Panda Dress called "Bamboozaled". Omg I'm in loveeeee! I have an obsession with Pandas, and I need to go to Panda Rehab. >_> Lolololol. Anyhow, I totally love this dress. Bambozaled Includes: Mesh Dress in 5 Sizes, and 2 alpha options.

Yall should go check this store out for reals, I know I'm gonna be there checkin it out later! :D There WILL be more posts from Fallen Dreams Inc! <3


Body:
  • Hair: Magika - Flourish [01]
  • Skin: Hush Skins - Natalie 
  • Shape: Badazzle Designs - Evangeline 
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Eyes Blue
  • Lashes: Hush Skins - Lush Lashes
  • Tongue: Bitch Tail - Tongue *Panda* (Giftie)
Clothing:
  • Dress: Fallen Dreams Inc - Bamboozaled *Black*
  • Boots: Ten"10 - Megas Boots *Black* 
 Accessories:
  • Collar: BS - Sami Titanium Hearts Chainlink Collar
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure 
 
- Berry xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments