Attention Meshaholics

Hi Ladies!
Now that I've got your attention, my wifey owns a awesome store called Meshaholics. She's asked me to blog 2 of her new releases. So I am, but yall need to check out her store for reals...I am totally in love! You can find her store on Marketplace. Anyway enough blabbering...wifey has released 2 awesome summer outfits. First is called Summer [Dotty Edition] which is most definitely my favorite! Second is called Summer [Floral Edition] which I also love. xD Lmao! Both include mesh bustiers, and mesh shorts, as well as texture huds and alphas. Both are sold separately for 350L$ each, definitely worth the L$! Yall can find both here: Meshaholics Marketplace. Make sure ya check out her other items as well, she gots some pretty awesome stuffs! 


On Berry:

xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments