Dressing Up Timberlake Style

OK y'all, I'm Donn and I'm trying this out to help my wifey Berry Fallen with her blog.  It's a way for me to participate more and be able to start blogging men's clothing and whatnot for her, so she can still do her thing.  Hey, I love my wifey and I have to help and support her! Bear with me, I'm starting simple until I get to learn this system and I'm not part of any blogger groups (yet).

Anyway, I'm starting this blog off with one of my favorite outfits. This outfit is from Razor/// who's clothing I've only recently gotten to know. It's an all mesh outfit and in 3 pieces (top/pants/gloves) and so awesomely textured with a HUD that changes the dual vests individually and even the buttons!  Yes ladies & gents, real men do wear pink, and I chose pink to prove that...

















What I'm weaing: 

  • Razor/// Timberlake Outfit (w/ HUD)
  • Zombie Suicide Mesh Guaged Ears (w/ Checkered ear plugs)
  • MADesigns Hair - Rave Black
  • Zombie Suicide - Mark Shape (modified)
  • Zombie Suicide - Essential piercing
  • <-o{adrenaliyn}o-> AR6 piercing
  • Lapointe - Gothic dress shoes (black patent buckled)

Post a Comment

0 Comments