I Can Be Your Hero, Baby I Can Kiss Away The Pain, I Will Stand By You Forever...

Hey Hey!
So hubby and I both have super hero things from  FIEND, and we decided to share them with yall since we've had some requests for guy posts. I am wearing the mesh batman corset from FIEND, and hubby is wearing the mesh superman shirt. We also have some AlterEgo, Sugar & Cyanide, as well as Zombie Suicide too!

On Berry:
On Donny:
  • Hair: MADesigns Hair - Rave Club - Silver/White/Black
  • Skin: Bad@zz Skins - Mocha - 13. Smooth Goatee - Bald
  • Shape: Zombie Suicide - Mark Shape (Modified)
  • Ears: Zombie Suicide - Mesh Gauged Ear Bases
  • Ear Plugs: Zombie Suicide - Checkered Plug Addons
  • Shirt: FIEND  -Hero Within - Mens Mesh Tees - 08
  • Pants: AlterEgo - Mens Mesh Cargo Baggies - Black
  • Shoes: Guard Cross - Air Jordan

xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments