Gold All In My Chain, Gold All In My Ring

Hey Ladies!
So as you all can probably tell by the side bar...I now blog for Pixelites Inc., I am so excited. I had never heard of this store before, but I am sooo in love with this store now. Anyways, I will quit blabbering and get on with this post. I'm sharing the new awesome booty shorts with yall. I am wearing the solid black booty shorts that have the gold chain. With them I am wearing a strapless top from Sugar & Cyanide, as well as heels from Latreia Foot Fashions.  Make sure ya hop on over to Pixelites Inc and pick up these hot booty shorts, there other colors to choose from too!

On Berry:
  • Hair: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT Hair/Naturals
  • Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Victoria ] - [ Rainbow Peach TDR ]
  • Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + Base Hair / 4 Versions
  • Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Roxanne Shape
  • Teeth: [ PXL ] Open Mouth Addon
  • Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
  • Nails: :HV: Violatoress v1.0
  • Top: .S&C. Strapless Tank - Gold & Black
  • Shorts: ::PL:: Booty Shorts - Solid Color - Black - Gold Chain
  • Heels: Latreia - Eliza Black

xoxox


Post a Comment

0 Comments