Remember Those Walls I Built, Well Baby They're Tumbling Down...

Hey Ladies!
Forbidden Closet Designs has been releasing some super cute stuff. I have the Dotty Dress to share with yall right now, then right after this post I have another dress to share with yall as well. Dotty includes a mesh dress (in 5 sizes), heels (with shoe base), and a skin hud. I really love this one, but then again I love all Miss Keiraa's creations!

On Berry:
  • Hair: .ploom. Whinxie - Indecisive
  • Skin: [PF] Sora <Peach> - Freckled Love
  • Shape: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Roxanne Shape
  • Eyelashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
  • Lipstick: Pink Acid Cupcake Lip Glaze Gloss V2 6 Pack
  • Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
  • Outfit: Forbidden Closet Designs - Dotty
 
 
- Berry

Post a Comment

0 Comments