Cause I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In...

Hiya Ladies!
So spring is finally here, well in Minnesota anyways. It was 71 freakin' degrees today, so I spent the day out with my family. Now that I've finally got time for myself I decided I'd share with you this super cute new release from Badazzle Designs, along with a new premium shape from Markel Shapes. 

This cute outfit is called Trouble, it's usually 150L$ but right now it's 75L$ due to Kat's rezzday so the store is 50% off. Make sure yall grab this cute outfit up, it includes a mesh romper in multiple sizes, with ballet flats. 

Now onto my shape, it's from Markel Shapes and it's called Irune. It's a new premium shape, 2 were released today Irune for the ladies and Iker for the guys, The shapes are 200L$ each and definitely worth it. In Irune you get 2 shapes, a tall version and a short version.

If you're interested in the little camper I'm using in this post It's from a store called floorplan, it's from one of their gacha machines.



  • Magika [01] Awake
  • Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [Ramona] - [Peacock Biscuit TDR]
  • Shape: Markel Shapes ::Irune:: Premium
  • Eyes: *YS & YS* Ipnotic Eyes Fresh TDR Fusion 
  • Glasses: ***ArisAris*** Glasses Colors & Flowers
  • Nails: **CJ** Hello Kitty Mesh Nails
  • Outfit: ::Badazzle Designs:: Trouble

xoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments