.::FIEND::. I Work Out

Good Morning Ladies!
So I became a blogger for [FIEND] Fashon woooot! \o/ I was checking out the store the other night, and found this super cute sweat outfit. I meant to share it with yall the other day but I passed out lmao.

Okay so here goes, this sexy work out outfit is called "I Work Out". It is mesh, and comes in multiple sizes with alphas. There are 2 packs, I chose Pack #1. Which comes in white/black, white/blue, white/pink, and white/yellow.

Totally love this outfit, I can tell I will definitely be wearing it today as I feel it will be a lazy day since my ass hasn't been to bed yet hahaha. So...there is this group called [FIEND] V.I.P program, and you all should join it. It is 250L to join and definitely worth it. There is tons of awesome perks, so hop to it! 

What Berry Is Wearing:
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Crazy in Love: Dark Browns
  • Skin: [Hush] Quinn Skin - Smoked
  • Shape: HANNA Shape - [LUST] Limited
  • Lashes: Pink Acid - Natural Lashes Face Make-Up
  • Piercings: UNISEX [MANDALA] Lust Face & Ear Piercing Set
  • Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
  • Outfit: [FIEND] I Work Out Ladies Athletic Top & Pants Pack #1
  • Shoes: N-Core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)

Love,
Berry ❤

Post a Comment

0 Comments