.::D-Style & Latreia::. Little Wing

Hey Ladies, me again!
So I meant to blog this awesome D-Style outfit by Christel Morane a few days ago, as well as my cool Latreia sneakers by Hera Aviatik.

Now I am, and I figured why not put them both together in one post as Latreia is a family store of D-Style. Okay, so I have this cute outfit from D-Style called "Little Wing" which I totally love. This outfit includes a mesh blazer and mesh pants, both in multiple sizes. Jewelry is included as well.

The sneakers are not included in this outfit as they are from Latreia Foot Fashions, they are called Logans and they are UNISEX...yup that's right you men can wear them too.

I will post LMs to both stores below, if you are interested in receiving updates on new releases and group gifts you can join the Delirium Style group inworld as well as the Latreia Foot Fashions group too! 



Berry Is Wearing:
  • Hair: Magika [01] Rewind
  • Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [Ramona] - [Peacock Bisquit TDR]
  • Shape: HANNA Shape - [LUST] Limited
  • Lashes: Pink Acid - Natural Lashes Face Make-Up
  • Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Addon
  • Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails 
  • Outfit: D-Style- Little Wing 
  • Shoes: Latreia - Logan Black

Love,
Berry ❤

Post a Comment

0 Comments