Maybe It's True I Can't Live Without You...

*drum rolls* YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Hiya Ladies & Dudes,
We've been talking about doing this forever and now finally we've done it! I know there's some guys out there that would like to see some stuff for dudes blogged and well, my hubby has finally joined me in blogging which is why we changed the name as it's not just my closet anymore.

Donny and I are both rocking 2 awesome Bitch Tail outfits, I am wearing a newer release called "Game Time" and he's wearing a slightly older release called "Phenomenal". Both are awesome, and match! Game Time comes in other colors as well, and Phenomenal comes in other colors as well as female versions.

Along with that we are waring some cool boots for both males and females. Our boots are from Dirty Linx, you can find them on marketplace. And there is also other colors/patterns available.

Fashon Credits for both of us are listed below, and yes it is true...I can't live with out my Donny! 



On Donny: 
  • Skin: Bad@zz - Skin - Mocha 
  • Shape: :Z.S: Mark Shape (Modified)
  • Ears: Z.S Mesh Gauged Ears 
  • Plugs: :Z.S: Splash Plug Add-ons 
  • Tattoos: :Z.S: Believe Neck Tat & Endless Pain - Suicide
  • Outfit: Bitch Tail - Phenomenal (Male) - Grey
  • Boots: Dirty Linx - Baggars Men's - MESH Heavy Grunge Boots - Black

On Berry:
  • Hair: .Ploom. Lislie - Indecisive
  • Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [Aisha] - [Smoky Sunkissed TDR
  • Shape: ::Bodies By Berry:: - Nikki V.2 
  • Eye Liner: - DAMNED - Tribal Make Up 
  • Nails: **CJ** Hello Kitty Mesh Nails
  • Outfit: .::BT::. Game Time 
  • Boots: Dirty Linx - Baggars Men's - MESH Heavy Grunge Boots - Black



xoxoxoxox

Post a Comment

0 Comments