.::D-Style::. Mortale

Hey Ladies,
I'm back again! I have a hot new release from Delirium Style to share as well as some cute hair from [e]. I will start off with my super cute hair.

It is from [e] as I stated above, it's called "Sound". It's rigged mesh, and includes a alpha for your hair. You can get many different color packs, I personally got the essentials pack because with that you get a little bit of everything.

Now onto the outfit, this hot outfit is from Delirium Style. It is a new release, called "Mortale". It is a sexy goth, punk outfit. Included in this is a mesh sweater in 3 prints, matching jewelry, belt, leather jeans, as well as a star face tattoo.

I highly suggest this outfit if you're going for that punk rocker bish look, totally love this outfit. Definitely one of my D-Style faves now. If you want to stay up to date with Delirium style join their group inworld for only 99L$, you'll also get group gifts. You can also stay up to date by liking the Delirium Style facebook page: -Delirium Style on Facebook- or joining the facebook group: -Delirium Style Facebook Group-
<3


Fashion Credits:
  • Hair: [e] Sound - Essentials Collection
  • Skin: [Hush] Quinn Skin - Smoked
  • Shape: HANNA Shape - [Lust] Limited
  • Piercings: UNISEX [MANDALA] Lust Face & Ear Piercing Set
  • Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
  • Outfit: D-Style - Mortale
  • Chair: Nerenzo Cuddle Sofa Sardegna - Adult

- Berry


Post a Comment

0 Comments