Getting Ready For Another Night On The Town...

Hey Ladies!
As you all can probably tell Berry's Closet has underwent a name change. We are now called "Shopaholics Anonymous SL". We also have a page on facebook, you can stay up to date with posts as well as midnight mania boards, lucky chairs, and lucky boards oh and of course sales with that page. Why the name change you ask? Well my husband Donny is going to be blogging with me, I might be slightly biased but he as sexy as fuckkkkkkk and I can't wait!

Anyhow, onto the post. I will start off with the shape I'm wearing, it is from Markel Shapes. It's called "Maia" and it is a new release, and a premium shape which costs 500L$. With this shape you get a tall version and a short version. In this pose I am wearing the short version as I tend to be short in SL. This shape is only available in the inworld store: - Markel Shapes Mainstore -

My face piercings are super cute, they are from Zombie Suicide and are called "Adrenalin Piercing". Definitely worth it, you have to check out Zombie Suicide: - Zombie Suicide Mainstore -

Now my outfit, the halter and skirt are from FIEND and exclusively at Acid Lily for this week only. This sexy outfit is called "Holler Back" and comes in 5 colors: black, blue, green, purple, and red. Go check out Acid Lily, there are tons of cute stuff there: - Acid Lily Gallery -

  • Hair: [e] Conclusion - Essentials Collection
  • Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [Aisha] - [Smoky Sunkissed TDR]
  • Shape: Markel Shapes ::Maia:: PREMIUM
  • Tattoo: Custom iNKZ - Bad To The Bone Tattoo
  • Piercings: :Z.S: Adrenalin Piercing
  • Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
  • Outfit: [FIEND] Holler Back - Black
  • Boots: TEN"10 Megas Boots Black

- Berry ❤

Post a Comment

0 Comments