.::Beyond The Stars::.. Hippie Love @ Forgotten Closet

Hey Ladies!
A new round of Forgotten Closet has started and it's Hippie themed...which is totally cool because I LOVE anything rainbow, and came across this super cute outfit from Beyond The Stars Designs. It's called "Hippie Love" and features a Mesh Halter Top, and Mesh Skirt (both in multiple sizes). 

So of course I had to buy it, and I found this really cute face piercing. Now if Second Life would let me back on so I could get the name of it for yall that would be really great *kicks SL*. Okay now that SL finally let me back in the face piercings are from Zombie Suicide and it's called "Rainbow Piercing", It is available at Forgotten Closet as well!
What Berry's Wearing:
  • Hair: Magika - Tendency [01]
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani + Pure Matt Lipstick
  • Shape: Berry's Personal Shape
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue Eyes
  • Face Piercings: Zombie Suicide - Rainbow Piercing (@ Forgotten Closet)
  • Hip Piercing: F.U.C - Hip Piercings
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
  • Outfit: Beyond The Stars Designs - Hippie Love (@ Forgotten Closet)

Post a Comment

0 Comments