.::Bitch Tail::.. Frozen

Hey Hey Hey,
You all know Bitch Tail is one of my favorite Stores in Second Life, and the first store I ever shopped at when I joined Second Life. Well... I was pokin around the VIP Lounge yesterday and came across this adorable winter outfit called "Frozen". 

It is totally cute, and definitely one of my favorite winter outfits. Frozen Includes: Antlers, Mask, Sweater [w/ Lolas Tango Applier], Shorts, Leggings, and super cute Boots. 

Hop on over to Bitch Tail and take advantage of the weekend sale before it ends! :)
What Berry's Wearing:
  • Hair: Fri.Day - Tatumn.2
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani 
  • Shape: Berry's Personal Shape
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Eyes: Marley Clothing Company - Eye Set 1 Natural
  • Outfit: Bitch Tail - Frozen 
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure

-Berry <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments