.::Bitch Tail::. Wake Up

Hey Ladies!
I know I said last night's post was going to be my last due to me going on Vacation to Texas. Buuuuuuut I saw this sexy ass outfit from Bitch Tail and couldn't resist! This hot outfit is called "Wake Up", It comes in 5 colors  - Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, and White. 

This sexy outfit includes: A Corset, Jeans, Collar, Chest Bow, Spine Bow, Thigh Pockets, Boots, and Lolas Appliers. Also a blogger shout out to my sexeh sisseh Miss Violet Waddington, Check her out at Vi's Closet! <3
What Berrys Wearing:
  • Hair: Ploom. - Fluster
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani 
  • Shape: Personal Shape
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Elf Ears: Gauged - Elven Stretched Ears [ Emotions ]
  • Face Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Beast [ Ink ]
  • Tattoo: Custom Inkz - Heartless
  • Nails: Dirtyland - Perfect Hand Size 10
  • Outfit: Bitch Tail - Wake Up *Black*
 See yall in about a week if I can't get any posts in while on Vacation!
- Berry <3


Post a Comment

1 Comments