.::Envious Creations::. Pulverize

Hey Ladies!
I am still on Vacation but decided to blog a bit as it's 11 at night so I have nothing else to do. Tonight I became an Official Envious Creations Blogger. The Store Logo and SLURL will be up on my blog ASAP.

Anyhow, Envious Creations has released this super sexy outfit called "Pulverized". This hot outfit includes: Hoodie, Dress, Boots, Finger Tape, Stockings, and Boots. Envious Creations is one of the most amazing stores on the grid (in my opinion at least), so make sure ya all check this awesome store out!
What Berrys Wearing:
  • Hair: Damselfly - Morrisania
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani
  • Shape: Badazzle Designs - Emma
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears [Oh Snap Pack]
  • Face Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Beast [Ink]
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
  • Outfit: Envious Creations - Pulverize

- Berry <3 

Post a Comment

0 Comments