.::Envious Creations::. Menace

Hey Ladies!
I got another post for yall tonight, this one is from Envious Creations as well. It's called "Menace" and includes: Shirt, Leather Pants, Arm Ribbons, Bangles, Nails, Gun Holster, Belt, Collar, Bandana, Boots. Also there is a version of this outfit for those who have Lolas Boobies.

I hope yall enjoy this post, I'm off to bed after I finish this. Although if I can't sleep I will be back to post more for ya all! <3 
 What Berrys Wearing:
  • Hair: Fri.Day - Tatumn.2
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani
  • Shape: Badazzle Designs - Emma
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears [Oh Snap Pack]
  • Face Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Liquid [Ink]
  • Outfit: Envious Creations - Menace

- Berry <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments