.::BTS::. Santa Baby

Hey Ladies!
So Beyond The Stars Designs has a super cute Christmas outfit out at XYROOM. It's called "Santa Baby" and it is super cute, it includes a Dress, Mesh Top, Stockings, Fishnets, and Boots. With this sexy Christmas outfit I'm wearing one of my favorite hairs from truth, my nails from Sexy Mamas.

I also got some really cute poses from XYROOM, called "Frozen - Model Poses VIII". They are super awesome poses...some of the best I have seen in SL so make sure ya pick those up as well!

What I'm Wearing:
  • Hair: Truth Hair - Josie 
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani
  • Shape: Badazzle Designs - Ella
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue Eyes
  • Teeth: PXL Creations - Open Mouth Addon
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
  • Outfit: BTS - Santa Baby
  • Pose: Frozen - Model Poses VIII

- Berry <3


Post a Comment

0 Comments