.::Latreia::. Tailiea

Good Evening Ladies!
I know I haven't blogged much the past few days, I've been feeling a bit under the weather. But I'm back, and I have some sexy ass boots from Latreia Foot Fashions to share with you all. These sexy boots are called "Tailiea". 

I was searching through my inventory, and came across these sexy ass boots. I totally love them. Latreia Foot Fashions is owned by Hera Aviatik, available in world as well as Marketplace. There will definitely be more posts from Latreia, keep your eyes open ladies! <3
What Berrys Wearing:
  • Hair: Magika - Blame 
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani
  • Shape: Personal Shape
  • Boobs: Lolas - Tango Mesh Breasts
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Tattoo: Infamous - Fearless
  • Face Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Beast
  • Ears: Hebenon Vial - Oh Pierced Ears [Oh Snap Pack]
  • Nails: Dirtyland - Perfect Hand Size 10
  • Lingerie: QE Designs - Bustalicious Zipped Corset
  • Boots: Latreia  Foot Fashions - Tailiea

- Berry <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments