.::Envious Creations::. Tres Chic

Hey Ladies!
I haven't been blogging much due to the fact I go on Vacation starting the 28th, but I come back on the 25th. I have been dealing with some Real Life issues as well. But I will be doing some posts before I leave! 

This hot outfit is called "Tres Chic", It's one I picked up from Envious Creations a long time ago. This hot lil outfit includes: Jacket, Jeans, Sneakers, Leg Bandana, as well as Finger Tape.
What Berrys Wearing:
  • Hair: Truth Hair - Sam (Subscriber Gift)
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani 
  • Shape: Personal Shape
  • Eyes: BSN - Deep Blue
  • Lashes: Gaeline Creations - Mysteria
  • Teeth: PXL Creations - Open Mouth Addon
  • Tattoo: Custom Inkz - Heartless
  • Glasses: Aris Aris - Glasses White
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
  • Outfit: Envious Creations - Tres Chic

- Berry <3 

Post a Comment

0 Comments