.::Bitch Tail::. Blizzard

Good Morning Ladies!
So last night I was going to share Bitch Tail's new outfits called "Blizzard" with you all, but didn't as my lazy ass fell asleep. LOL. Buuuuuut now that I'm finally wake I will. Blizzard comes in Blue and Pink and includes: Mesh Dress, Mesh Armwarmers, Wings, Leggings, iPod, Tattoo, and Boots. I love this outfit, it's totally cute and also the iPod and Boots BLING! It's freakin AWESOME! <3


What Berry Is Wearing:
  • Hair: Wasabi Pills - Amandine
  • Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani + Pure Matt Lipstick
  • Shape: Berry's Personal Shape
  • Eyes: Marley Clothing Company - EyeSet 1 Natural
  • Outfit: Bitch Tail - Blizzard *Fatpack*
  • Nails: Sexy Mamas - Manicure
Don't forget to become a Bitch Tail Groupie, you'll receive tons of awesomeness! <3

-Berry



Post a Comment

0 Comments